? USA Visit Part 2/2 ? (And a radio link!) ?
The Continuation of the Reinagel Travel Log
Fonte da Vida – “Fountain of Life” – Bible and Resources App
Bernardo and the Board Retreat
Kyran and Jariel enjoyed the trip greatly. They had a blast with everything from seeing family and old friends to remembering what parks and libraries are. It was particularly good for them to spend time with all four grandparents! Jariel had her 4th birthday in St. Louis while we were with Jon’s family, and we celebrated with a trip to the zoo. They were both traveling champs as we flew and drove all over and stayed in many different places.
- That the Bible app is reaching so many people so effectively!
- We are so thankful that Bernardo was able to join us in the States and that the opportunity expanded his vision for his ministry possibilities in Mozambique.
- It’s easy to forget how blessed we are with such travel warriors as children! Praise God they actually enjoy all the airplanes and car rides!
- Please continue praying for peace and wisdom in some difficult situations we are facing.
- Please pray for more ministry partnerships for getting resources on the Fonte da Vida app
- Please pray for us to be able to form new partnerships with other churches and ministries around our city–we have a heart to see the Body of Christ working together and we want to exemplify that in Equip Mozambique as well.