Join the Team
When someone says the word “missionary”, what comes to your mind? A 20-something girl hugging an AIDS orphan? A medical doctor providing free immunizations? An evangelist preaching to a crowd of thousands? The truth is, missionaries come in every shape, size, and background. They might be just out of college or just retired.
They might be planting churches or planting farms. They might be bringing food to disaster-struck areas or helping start businesses to provide long-term poverty solutions. Introverts, extroverts, athletes, computer geeks, artists, accountants and everything in between all could find ways to use their gifts and talents on the mission field. All that is truly required is a love for God and the people He created, and a desire to bring His Kingdom a little more on earth as it is in Heaven.
We are always on the lookout for more people to join the Equip Moz team. We would love to scale up our impact, but in order to do that we will need more help, both abroad and here in Mozambique. If you would like to get involved, please contact us! Anyone who would like to join us would need to align with our vision and values and be teachable and willing to be stretched and challenged. It’s not always easy being here, but it is worth it.
We love helping people find their purpose and use their gifts to be a blessing in the Body of Christ. We are willing to work with basically anyone from any background, but right now we could specifically use helpers with experience in:
- Programming / coding / app development
- Audio and video production
- Entrepreneurship and business management
- Product management / sales
- Mobile phone technology
- IT / tech support / computer repair
We could also use more partners in the States to work with us in the following areas:
- Helping the “Fountain of Life” app with programming
- Praying for us regularly (you can join our Facebook prayer group)
- Telling others about Equip Mozambique and what we do
- Finding more financial partners and researching grant opportunities
- Helping us find retail partners to sell products from the sewing school (and buying them yourself!)
- Offering technical expertise
- Visiting us short-term to experience our ministry first-hand and participate in any number of ways