Returning to Moz
We’re Back in Moz!
There and Back Again It’s been a while since we sent out an update, we’ve been busy traveling the world! Here’s a recap of our trip:
- Drove 6,000 miles in the car
- Flew 23,000 miles in an airplane
- Passed through 8 airports
- Visited 7 countries (en route)
- Slept in 18 different places
- Spoke at 8 churches / groups
It was great, but let’s just say we’re glad to be home, sleeping in our own beds, kids back in school, and all of us back into a semblance of a normal routine!
- That we had safe travels and were able to reconnect with so many people.
- That most of the Equip Mozambique operations were able to continue even in our absence thanks to our stellar team!
- That some dear friends let us borrow their car for our entire time in the States!
- That we had a very good meeting with some of our board of directors that was able to give us some clarity and strategy as we move forward.
- That we were able to sell hundreds of items from the sewing school and form partnerships with some organizations who will continue to buy from us!
- We have several other opportunities and invitations to partner with many exciting projects. Please pray that we would have wisdom in which ones to accept and which ones to turn down.
- Please pray we would be able to find more partnerships with companies and organizations that would be able to help us with selling the sewing school products.